Saturday, October 3, 2009

Deep

So much for all the talk of maturity and becoming more of a woman. It all went down the tubes when I had a sudden resurgence of my old crappy medical condition a couple of days ago. When the doctor did an examination I cried like a first grader because the pain was so bad. "Ow, ow, ow, ow, ow, ow, ow!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Oh, well. When it hurts, it hurts.

Speaking of pain, I was able to counteract the bad pain with some good pain today when I got a long-overdue massage with a ginormous dude with long hair. When I told him I wanted it deep he said "Most people don't understand that 'deep' is a place." I thought he was getting all esoteric and a little hippie on me, but he clarified that deep referred to the spot the therapist works on, not the pressure. "What you really want is a 'strong' massage." Whatever, Fabio. Just work some magic. And he did indeed. Although I kind of felt like he should pay me after the massage. Why every man doesn't get a massage therapy license on the side, I don't know. You get paid to be in a room with a naked woman (albeit under a sheet) and you actually get to touch her. It's a kinda crazy arrangement, yo. One disturbing side note: at one point I opened my eyes and looked through the headrest and saw his bare feet. His toenails were painted the exact same color mine were. Hmm...

1 comment:

mendacious said...

haha.
awesome.

um except for mysterious and irritatingly painful medical conditions-