After a fantastic breakfast that included the annual sausage balls (a party in my mouth, people), a few of us headed off to see Sherlock Holmes. Stinker. Don't see it. Boring.
Today, Naomi, Rita and I headed to Ojai for a little bit of adventure. We stumbled upon a wickedly cool pottery studio behind a guy's house, wandered around the farmers market, had lunch at the very tasty Suzanne's, popped in a few shops, and then landed in the public park where a bunch of hippies were drumming and sharing their hula hoops:


We rounded out the day with a hike into the hills overlooking the Ojai Valley, just in time for one of the sunsets that it's known for:
I bid you adieu and hopes for a splendid new year. To 2010 I say, "Welcome! Let's be friends. Please be gentle with me." To 2009 I say "Sayonara, Sucka!!!"
Today, Naomi, Rita and I headed to Ojai for a little bit of adventure. We stumbled upon a wickedly cool pottery studio behind a guy's house, wandered around the farmers market, had lunch at the very tasty Suzanne's, popped in a few shops, and then landed in the public park where a bunch of hippies were drumming and sharing their hula hoops:
I bid you adieu and hopes for a splendid new year. To 2010 I say, "Welcome! Let's be friends. Please be gentle with me." To 2009 I say "Sayonara, Sucka!!!"

No comments:
Post a Comment