KK took me to the Hudson to see Ten West last night, a physical comedy, vaudevillian-style duo. Both of the performers have a clowning and Commedia del Arte background. It was so delightful, refreshing and a truly artistic work of art. They reminded me of Laurel and Hardy, transporting the audience back to a time when comedy was a lot more sweet and innocent. You MUST check them out. I have talent crushes on them both.Another adorable offering out there at the moment is the short film SUDDEN DEATH the Musical. Several friends worked on it and I got to see it on Monday night. Again, sweet and funny. Check out the trailer on their website.
I'm off to get a hot stone massage. Heck yeah!

3 comments:
stop it with your awesomeness!!!
(i will need recommends on the thai massage too.!)
ive still been yumming over the delcious dinner.
Awesome and awesome! :)
Karen - Olive Thai Massage. Across from Safari Inn in Burbank. Do it!
Post a Comment