Monday, January 4, 2010

Michael Eisner Wants the Babies Dead

Sometimes calls to the front desk of the police station get transferred to my line. Here's the message that was waiting for me when I got in this morning. Stuff like this is a regular occurrence:

"I have called to make multiple complaints towards a lot of sick criminals out there who have invaded my life. There are a bunch of actresses and actors on computers out there who are raping and killing babies. Obama is in on it with David Geffen. David Geffen controls them. They want us all dead. They have destroyed this country, I want you to know that. Okay. You can’t let them get away this. It’s against the law. Michael Eisner wants the babies dead! One of them. Precisely one of them, especially. Vermit. Vermit is his name, the third baby. He wants him dead. He beats him up every day. Beats him up! Rapes him. So does David. They hide behind the conspiracy. These people have to be locked up. You have to do your jobs! You have to arrest criminals who are trying to kill. That’s the law! Obama is trying to kill us. Apparently, I’m going to bring everyone to their knees. They know that legal action against them will put them away forever so therefore they are trying to kill us. We need to end this conspiracy. I’m begging you, Hollywood, you have to arrest everybody on computers. Everybody who’s involved with this conspiracy. We need to keep my grandchildren safe. For gosh sakes, they could die any day. I heard that 150 exactly join in on the beatings and rapings of these babies. It’s like a big time party for all these people. It’s just unbelievable."

Unbelievable indeed...

No comments: