Monday, October 4, 2010

Gettin' my Juicy On

Juicy Burger. It just opened a few blocks from church and people keep talking about it, so W. and I decided to give it a go yesterday. I'm not a big burger person. I do like the occasional turkey burger, though, and mama was craving some meat. What can I say.

It's one of those places that lets you customize by filling out a ticket, checking off all the tasty morsels you want included. I order french fries maybe a couple times a year and let me tell you, these were worth giving up one of the biannual fry spots. OH MY GOSH! So crispy and delicious. They are crack fries. More so than any fry I've ever encountered. I literally could not stop the motion of my hand loading those taste sticks one after the other into my mouth. And I didn't feel badly after this naughty lunch. I felt satisfied and happy. Thanks, Juicy Burger. See you in six months.

No comments: