I started this blog in 2008 when an older, wiser woman told me I should blog to kickstart my creative writing pursuits. And to distract myself from the the pain of the fact that the person I was seeing at the time didn't call me for a month after we had some words over the phone. It was a grueling summer and I'm happy to report that now, over three years later, I am finally more at peace. Having this outlet has allowed me to voice a lot of the things I just think rather than say. It's been the first journal I've been able to consistently keep up and a groovy archive of the past few years of growing and maturing. But all things must eventually come to an end....and since I spend most days at work behind a computer, it's getting harder and harder to psych myself up to spend any more of my time basking in the glow of an electronic screen........
To those of you who still read this, I guess you'll just have to call me or make a date to see me live and in person if you want to know the latest, greatest and quirkiest happenings. Thank you for listening. Wishing you all good things as we head into 2012!
To those of you who still read this, I guess you'll just have to call me or make a date to see me live and in person if you want to know the latest, greatest and quirkiest happenings. Thank you for listening. Wishing you all good things as we head into 2012!


6 comments:
wahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.
no...............ooooooooooo.
it has been a delight to read! and i just don't know who exactly- as if!- could ever replace you.
(though i don't know how i'm going to catch up with you from korea but i can always send you postcards ;)
my word veri- is "emoli"... my thoughts exactly. shakes head. doesn't know what to do with self ... go eat chocolate, ok, maybe.
Boo, hiss! This is like a lump of coal in my Christmas stocking! Not happy about this. XO : )
I'm sorry! And let's email, Karen! Are you set for Korea for reals??? Woohoo!
I am going to delude myself into thinking that you are merely on hiatus. Yes. Just out for coffee or something... PV
Thanks for sharing it, Staci!
NOOOOOO! I just posted again myself, for the first time since summer and always used the time right after writing to see what YOU had to say. No bueno, no likey! I guess we are just going to need to read more books, in a faster fashion!
Post a Comment