Who knew that cops dig Veronica Lake? I swear, since I got my hair cut and have a bit of a bang swooping over my eye, no less than one cop a day comments on it. "Oooh....I love the bangs. Just like Veronica Lake." "What's with the hair? Wow!" "Great cut. I like it!" The flirting has gone through the roof. One of them now finds any excuse to stop by my door and pantomime a bang flip.
I feel unprepared for Easter. It snuck up on me this year. I didn't give up anything for Lent. We didn't plan our usual potluck brunch and Easter egg hunt. Wishing I could go back and catch up....
I feel unprepared for Easter. It snuck up on me this year. I didn't give up anything for Lent. We didn't plan our usual potluck brunch and Easter egg hunt. Wishing I could go back and catch up....

2 comments:
Ooo lah lah! Where's the pic?
Bang bang, on the door baby... Tin - roof, rusted!
Post a Comment