Monday, April 19, 2010

Jesus Model

I am so delighted right now. My friend just told me that there are pictures of her husband as Jesus in a church somewhere in the midwest. At one time they knew someone who was the friend of a religious painter and the Jesus model he was using aged out, so they asked my friend's husband to pose as Jesus. There are pictures of him in a field of lilies, raising Lazarus from the dead, etc. She discovered that his Jesus modeling posed a problem for her: he'd get that "Jesus being very compassionate" look on his face and it ruined her ability to get it on with her man. She didn't want to defile Jesus. Doesn't this sound like a great episode for a sitcom?

1 comment:

What you Don't Expect When You're Expecting said...

That is one of the funniest things I have ever heard. I love it.