Consider yourself forewarned. I love my godson Matthew. I love watching the short videos I take when I visit him to tide me over until the next time.
It's fantastic how kids are satisfied playing games that you make up to entertain them. Who needs video games when you can play a round of the fascinating new game Gimme Da Foot! (soon to be all the rage with the 2 to 3-year-old set)? Watch me and Matthew play here. I've been trying to interview the tot every year. Here's our interview last year when he was two. And here's 2010.
I'm hoping he'll have the patience to let me grill him each year. I'll probably have to work on my questions and hone my interviewing skills if I want to keep this gig going.
It's fantastic how kids are satisfied playing games that you make up to entertain them. Who needs video games when you can play a round of the fascinating new game Gimme Da Foot! (soon to be all the rage with the 2 to 3-year-old set)? Watch me and Matthew play here. I've been trying to interview the tot every year. Here's our interview last year when he was two. And here's 2010.
I'm hoping he'll have the patience to let me grill him each year. I'll probably have to work on my questions and hone my interviewing skills if I want to keep this gig going.

No comments:
Post a Comment