Community. Not the show. Because I hate that show. I know it's an NBC runaway hit, but I think it stinks. Not funny. But back to real community.
Finally. It's begun. After making cookies for the neighbors at Christmas, being friendly when I see them around the building, sharing treats when I have them, inviting people inside my place....it's happening. The other night my 12-year-old upstairs neighbor knocked on my door and asked if he could practice his English report in front of me. Another asked to have tea with me. In the coming months I'm starting a neighborhood watch.
Watch out, people! Community is snaking its way into the 'hood of Burbank and ain't nobody gonna stop it.
By the way, the new bikini has arrived. I want to wear it all the time, like a 5-year-old with a Cinderella costume. Well done, Victoria's Secret. Well done.
Finally. It's begun. After making cookies for the neighbors at Christmas, being friendly when I see them around the building, sharing treats when I have them, inviting people inside my place....it's happening. The other night my 12-year-old upstairs neighbor knocked on my door and asked if he could practice his English report in front of me. Another asked to have tea with me. In the coming months I'm starting a neighborhood watch.
Watch out, people! Community is snaking its way into the 'hood of Burbank and ain't nobody gonna stop it.
By the way, the new bikini has arrived. I want to wear it all the time, like a 5-year-old with a Cinderella costume. Well done, Victoria's Secret. Well done.

3 comments:
This post made me smile for multiple reasons. :)
rOCK IT.
(on all fronts yo'!)
What?!? You don't like Abed? I cain't bleeeeve it! That said, REAL community rocks over TV's Community anytime. Go, you! -P to the V
Post a Comment