I woke up this morning to a feeling of dread. For what particular reason, I know not. I just know that I felt scared. Afraid to face the day. Do I just not want to work anymore? Do I have so much work now that I don't want to face it? Is a muted fear of the unknown creeping in?
It's not like me. I usually approach the day sans bad feeling, but not this day. The sense of impending doom dissipated pretty quickly after I got to work, but I want to know why some days it's just easier to face things and some days I want to crawl back in bed or fly off to some tropical paradise with a book and a bathing suit. I think I'll blame my lady hormones and call it a day...
It's not like me. I usually approach the day sans bad feeling, but not this day. The sense of impending doom dissipated pretty quickly after I got to work, but I want to know why some days it's just easier to face things and some days I want to crawl back in bed or fly off to some tropical paradise with a book and a bathing suit. I think I'll blame my lady hormones and call it a day...

2 comments:
dear Jesus, please tell whatever darkthing is stalking my friend Staci to leave her alone! and if she's interceding for anyone who feels the way she did when she woke up, please point them out so she can pray for them. otherwise jesus, bring her back to the spirit of the wind on her cheeks and a drink in her hand. and may her day continue to be unburdened and surrounded by your mercy and love. amen.:)
What a lovey prayer. Thank you, Ms. Schumacher:)
Post a Comment