I'm driving down the street today and suddenly see a large group of what appears to be pirates gathered on the sidewalk. So I do what any reasonable person would do. I pull over and approach a giant pirate.
"Excuse me. What's with all the pirates?"
"It's National Talk Like a Pirate Day."
"Get out! Really?"
"Yup."
"So......ARRRRRRRRREEEEE you talking like a pirate?"
"Not really."
"Bummer. Do you mind if I take a picture?"
"It's National Talk Like a Pirate Day."
"Get out! Really?"
"Yup."
"So......ARRRRRRRRREEEEE you talking like a pirate?"
"Not really."
"Bummer. Do you mind if I take a picture?"



4 comments:
I'm so glad I'm not the only weirdo. Video is proof of your monkey brains! ARRRRRRRRRRRRRR!
Awesome. This video verifies every reason I'm glad I know Staci.
Oh, and Pirate-culture is such a huge deal in Portland, so much so that it's annoying. You regularly see people dressed as pirates running amok in the city, no kidding, *regular* occurence.
Just watched it again. All kinds of wonderful: all kinds.
Sooooo glad I checked in.
That was the best durned monkey walk I've seen in a while.
"Ooooh, oooh, ooh, I wanna be just like you!
I wanna walk like you, talk like you toooooo!"
PV
Post a Comment