When I was little I used to cut pictures of kids out of the Sears catalogue and give them all names. A 2-D sea of adoptive children of sorts. These days, I can't help but be a little bit sad that I haven't entered into that season of life yet when I receive Christmas photos of my friends' children or hear about them at various reunions or on Facebook. But then I watch Supernanny, and I don't feel so bad:
The paradox of insular language
3 years ago

3 comments:
omg. having just come from the babyshower to apparently end all babyshowers at joanna's. i couldNOTagree with you MORE!!! amen, ms.stac-
Jo Frost is one of my heroes, seriously. I love that part when the kid is hitting her and she's so calmly talking about how angry she is. But yeah, I seriously wanted to grab that kid by the hair and say, "Who the HELL hits Supernanny?"
That's the kind of video that makes one have a double bourbon. Straight.
Post a Comment