Tuesday, April 13, 2010

It is Finished

As of three hours ago, I am the owner of a small two bedroom, two bath condo. I celebrated by going straight to the furniture store and ordering my dining room set. Glory be, I can invite people over to dinner and have an actual table for them to sit at!

7 comments:

Mary said...

Home, the spot of earth supremely blest,
A dearer, sweeter spot than all the rest.
~Robert Montgomery

Congratulations.
xxx

Charley said...

Let the parties begin!

K said...

: ) : ) : ) : ) : ) : ) : ) : ) : ) : ) : ) : ) : ) Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!! You deserve it!

Anonymous said...

Now you have room for Dad and Lexie!.

Love Ya,

Dad

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! You now have room for Dad and Lexie!

Love Ya,

Dad

Joanna said...

Staci--So excited, so happy for you and can't wait to see the place!

Anonymous said...

Go, lady, go!--PV