Thursday, April 1, 2010

Random Things

I don't like wearing name tags.
I don't like it when a dog runs at me and jumps up on my clean clothes.
I could eat pizza every day. If it were good for me.
I am more impatient than I appear to be.
I like contests.
I've learned how to say no in the past few years.
I'm hard to surprise.
I sometimes have to work very hard to listen and understand when someone is talking to me.
I don't like to watch movies more than once (usually).
My rollerblades are 20 years old. I still use them.
I like to eat. I can out-eat Marianne by a mile.
I tried using a Neti pot. It made me feel like I was drowning.
I don't miss acting, but would still like to be in films for fun.
I can't draw.
I had some pretty wickedly ridiculous 80's hair in high school. Ridiculous.
I'm not good at fashion.
I don't like doughnuts or danish.
I'd like to be a kept woman. Seriously. Working for dough is overrated. I'd rather keep your house and keep you happy, if you know what I mean.
I can't stand an aimless whistler. And it's pretty much only men who do it. I kind of want to kick you where it counts to make it stop. Is that wrong?

6 comments:

Karen Forman said...

gonna remember the patient thing - hilarious!

Mary said...

Totally disagree about the fashion comment as I saw your outfit at Hillary's tap concert last year. Sorry.

Staci said...

You have a good memory, Mare! What was I wearing?

Mary said...

cute floral like top, very hippy - ish, and that adorable knit hat.. And your cute jeans and you had a cute heel. Cute cute cute! Very Carrie Bradsaw-y.

I can set you straight anytime, Armao... Now I just have to awaken the animal lover inside you. HA!

Mary said...

I meant to say Carrie Bradshaw.... :+)

Anonymous said...

Hey, Staci, I feel the same way about a lot of these things. Are we possibly related?

Love,

Dad