As I was ordering dinner tonight, a group of guys behind me were laughing about some guy they knew:
"Yeah. What an idiot! He's the epiphany of dumb!"
Ahhh - it was so perfect. You can't write moments like these. It took everything in me not to turn around and say "It's epitome. Not epiphany. I guess that other guy isn't looking so dumb now, huh?"
Marianne and I had just come out of seeing Midnight in Paris, the new Woody Allen movie. It delighted me. Seriously delighted. The script was so dense with words and meaning. Please go.
Speaking of go.....now I want to go to Paris and talk about art and literature with other artists. And have an enchanting Parisian love affair, of course....
"Yeah. What an idiot! He's the epiphany of dumb!"
Ahhh - it was so perfect. You can't write moments like these. It took everything in me not to turn around and say "It's epitome. Not epiphany. I guess that other guy isn't looking so dumb now, huh?"
Marianne and I had just come out of seeing Midnight in Paris, the new Woody Allen movie. It delighted me. Seriously delighted. The script was so dense with words and meaning. Please go.
Speaking of go.....now I want to go to Paris and talk about art and literature with other artists. And have an enchanting Parisian love affair, of course....

1 comment:
Lexie and I saw it on Sunday night and thought it was great.
Love You, Dad
Post a Comment